ENQUIRY OVER $895,000
In a prime position on the edge of the Village, this property offers an easy walk to the vibrant Martinborough Square and even easier jaunt around the many neighbouring cellar doors. With Porters Vineyard to the side and rear of the property, and the cellar doors of Palliser Estate, Nga Waka, Tiwaiwaka and Grava Wines literally across the road, this is what Martinborough is all about.
Originally built in the 70s, this cute as a button home holds on to some of its original retro vibes and is an ideal weekend retreat, family home or possible cellar door. An easy drive from Wellington, upon arrival you will feel a million miles from the Capital. With stunning views of vineyards on two sides and over pastures towards the Remutaka Hill on another, the sun is virtually all day and the sunsets are memorable.
- Three bedrooms all with wardrobes, white timber blinds & newly laid wool carpet
- One bathroom with separate shower and small bath
- Open plan living
- Living space opens through sliders to veranda
- Heat pump for heating and cooling
- Recently painted inside and out
- Single garage
- Large vintage 'Kia Ora Rentals' shed - ready for some love
- 2649sqm (source: Property Guru) fenced land with fruit trees (prolific lemons and giant fig!), olives trees, mature planting and iconic vineyard outlook
- Shipping Container pool
- Shipping container 'pool house' with the best views and sunsets of them all!
This special spot has been thoroughly enjoyed by our clients, who have spent the past six years creating a welcoming, fun and relaxing space to enjoy the very best of Martinborough life. Another local opportunity has arisen for our clients and so they are keen to sell.
It's hard to find a property within walking distance from all the fun whilst still enjoying the outlook and lifestyle Martinborough is renowned for!
Priced for quick action, call for a viewing today.
71 Kitchener Street, Martinborough